- The Surveillance Investigator position entails surveilling individuals for insurance fraud in the worker’s compensation and Auto PIP claims arenas.
- Investigators spend 5-6 days a week in the field, securing footage which documents subjects’ daily activities and determines their employment status.
- Applicants must be willing to work weekends and Holidays when necessary and be willing to have a flexible schedule.
- Investigators should be detail-oriented, have exceptional note taking skills, gather/interpret information from database records and put their findings into report form via dictation.
- Applicants should also have the ability to utilize professional grade video equipment.
- This is a salary plus commission based pay structure.
- BCBS of Michigan (Health, Dental and Vision) – Eligible for Full-Time
- Mutual of Omaha (Life & ADD, STD, LTD) – Eligible for Full-Time
- 401k with 2% Match (if deferring 3% or more) – Eligible for Full-Time and Part-Time
- Paid vacation based on tenure.