- The position entails handling insurance claims to detect fraud in the auto, worker’s compensation, subrogation and general liability arena.
- The investigator must be well organized, familiar with standard computer programs, knowledge to navigate the internet, able to communicate with others and manage a weekly case load of assignments.
- Assignments include securing statements in person and/or telephonically from injured party’s, witnesses, vehicle owners and/or operators, neighborhood canvasses, collecting records/reports and taking photographs.
- All investigators are generally on the road working their case load at least two days a week and in the office the remainder of the work week to complete their assignments.
- This is a salary plus commission based pay structure.
- BCBS of Michigan (Health, Dental and Vision) – Eligible for Full-Time
- Mutual of Omaha (Life & ADD, STD, LTD) – Eligible for Full-Time
- 401k with 2% Match (if deferring 3% or more) – Eligible for Full-Time and Part-Time
- • Paid vacation based on tenure.